- History and origin of cacao
- Direct trade and collaborative sourcing practices
- Roasting and selecting premium cacao
- Winnowing and sorting beans
- Refining cacao using The Chocolate Refiner
- Tempering Chocolate
- Molding and Packaging chocolate
- Guide to Making Chocolate
Chocolate Refiner and Chocolate Making Starter Pack included.
This class is on Friday May 3rd at 6pm, in our chocolate factory within Pike Place Market. If you would like to schedule a class for a different time, please reach out here.