• Compact and space efficient design.
• Direct Drive from the gearbox - no belts or chains to break
• Variable speed - control the speed from 0 to 130 rpm
• Leveling caster wheels for convenience - great for cleaning and small spaces
• Fine tension controller to adjust the stone pressure
• Extra heavy duty frame for durability.
• Metal mating surfaces are rubber mounted to reduce vibration and improve performance.
• Drum tilts for easy emptying, cleaning and maintenance.
• Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean.
• Easily accessible power and emergency shut off switches (hard wiring on panel is not required).
• Made in USA motor and fully sealed gearbox.
• High quality, high efficiency, continuous duty motor is UL approved.
• Final product and spare parts are stocked in the USA for short lead times.
• Domestic shipping in the USA. Shipment available worldwide from the USA.
• 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Model 35 - Platinum (35 lb. capacity)
Model 70 - Platinum (70 lb. capacity)
Model 100 - Platinum (100 lb. capacity)
Model 150 - Platinum (150 lb. capacity)
**Please contact email@example.com for information regarding pricing
The Rapid Refiner: heats the drum and stones before making chocolate, so the ingredients are more quickly and efficiently incorporated. uses warmth and air flow for flavor development in DCM Premium Commercial Refiners. The Rapid Refiner easily fits over the Premium Commercial Refiner and warms the bowl and stones within minutes. The hinged design allows ingredients to be added while the Rapid Refiner is in use. Easy control panel allows temperature to be adjusted according to chocolate maker preferences. Temperature controls help when refining low viscosity chocolate recipes, such as chocolate made without additional cocoa butter. Made in the USA.
**Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions and for pricing and shipping details.