At indi chocolate, we strive to positively impact the communities we work with and within.
We support the Seattle Community Carrot entrepreneurship training program for opportunity youth through capital contributions, mentorship, job shadowing, and more. Our Founder, Erin Andrews, is on the Board of Directors of this non-profit.
We support diverse entrepreneurship via youth entrepreneurship programs such as GenHerAtion, with in-kind donations, youth outreach and presentations, and mentorship. We also work with the University of Washington Foster School of Business and other local colleges.
We actively participate in the Pike Place Market Education Program, and we contribute to the Pike Place Market Foundation and Pike Place Market Food Bank. We also contribute to El Centro de la Raza and other local non-profits.
We donate to non-profit 501c3 organizations to support education, diverse entrepreneurship, social and economic justice, and food stability in Seattle and that benefit the farms and farmers we work with around the world.
We work to provide more income and resources to the farmers we work with and their communities. We are thankful for the hard work they do to provide the delicious cacao beans for our chocolate. We couldn't make great chocolate without them and we wouldn't want to.
At this time, we are unable to consider donation requests made outside of the areas where we conduct business and with less than six weeks notice.
We are unable to donate gift cards. We can not ship or deliver donations. If your donation request is approved, we will notify you, and need you to pick up your donation within 10 days at our cafe at 1901 Western Ave. in Seattle, WA.
How to request a donation:
- ALL DONATION REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED 6 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE DATE THE DONATION IS REQUIRED USING OUR DONATION REQUEST FORM BELOW.
- Please complete our Donation Request Form and include a copy of your organization's IRS determination letter.
- As a small company with limited resources, we appreciate your understanding that we are not able to accommodate all requests.
- If you are asking for an in-kind donation please consider having a board member or other supporter purchase part of their contribution from us so that we can then contribute to a larger gift for your organization. Please note the purchased contribution contact with their name, contact email and phone number, and purchased items they are contributing on the Donation Request Form. We will take this into consideration when reviewing your donation request.
- Please, only one donation request per 365 days per organization. Please plan appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation.