110-volt Premier Tilting Chocolate Refiner 10 lbs with Stainless Steel Stone Holder (220-volt versions are available)
Our latest model Premier Tilting Chocolate Refiner 10 lbs now comes with a newly redesigned Stainless Steel Stone Holder. This innovative, time-saving upgrade increases the performance and durability of the unit making it ideal for heavy-duty production. Our Tilting Refiners are made using an innovative no-slip gear system, and the drive mechanism has also been re-engineered to make the machine robust and durable. A simple press of a button activates the tilting mechanism and enables easy emptying of the drum when your recipe has finished refining.
The unit’s updated design allows for freer movement of ingredients inside the drum, resulting in shorter refining times and optimized shear. The vigorous aeration of the chocolate allows for more efficient dispersion of acetic acid and other acrid compounds making for rounder chocolate.
The wheels are held in place by a spring-loaded, Stainless Steel Locking Pin that allows for easy removal of the wheels (no more metal washers, nuts, and bolts). The Stone Holder’s smooth surfaces make it easy to scrape up every last bit of product, minimizing waste, and reducing cleaning time.
A small perforation on the deflector blades allows for a thermocouple to be attached to precisely monitor the temperature during the refining process (especially handy for raw production).
The new design eliminates the risk of product leakage down the center cone of the drum and into the motor unit. The Premier Chocolate Refiner’s robust motor is designed to withstand the stress of running chocolate continuously. As the preferred choice of artisans, the Premier Chocolate Refiner is a low-impact, countertop model, purpose-built for making chocolate, nut butters and Praliné from scratch. Low-impact refining allows for maximum retention of nutritional value while at the same time preserves the shelf-life of the product.
Premier Tilting Chocolate Refiner 10lbs Features:
- Only all-natural, high-quality granite stones
- Refines particle size to less than 20 microns
- Superior cooling system to prevent overheating
- Motor is tested to be run continuously for up to 72 hours
- Minimum capacity 3lbs/1.3kg
- Maximum capacity 10lbs/4.5kg
- New Positive Traction Transmission System - no slippage design
- Fully sealed and sturdy bearings - no sticking or seizing
- Heat-triggered, cut-off switch to prevent overheating
- Manageable size and weight allows for convenient transport
- Can be checked in as overweight luggage on flights
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- UL listed and CE Certified
Stainless Steel Stone Holder Features:
- Durable: won’t crack or break from sustained use
- Efficiency: increases the product flow, creating superior aeration/conching within the melanger optimizing the process.
- Reduces product loss by minimizing waste
- Easy to clean: Fewer components to assemble and disassemble
- Easy to Maintain: Smart stainless steel spring-loaded locking pin, no more nuts, and bolt-type fasteners
- Minimalist Aesthetic: modern design, crafted from food-grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Sleek Stainless Steel Lid for added protection.
- Perforated deflector blades allow for a thermocouple attachment for precise monitoring of temperatures
- Ships with a redesigned set of Roller Stones
1. Measuring Cup: handy and durable Measuring Cup for scooping and apportioning ingredients into the Premier Chocolate Refiner drum. Dishwasher safe.
2. Scraper: this sturdy accessory is useful for scraping off product build-up from the Stone Holder and Wheels, especially during the first stages of production. Dishwasher safe.
3. Lid: A lid is included to prevent splatter, easily removable during production.
- Capacity: Minimum 3lbs / 1.3kg - Maximum 10lbs / 4.5kg
- Drum Diameter: 9.5" (203mm)
- Drum Height: 6.25" (140mm)
- Roller Stone Diameter: 4.125" (105mm)
- Roller Stone width: 1.75" (45mm)
- Voltage available: 110V or 220V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 200 Watts
- Revolutions per minute (RPM): 120-140
Box Size: 13x13x19 inches/33x33x48.25 cm
Box Weight: 38lbs/17.25kg
- Shipping fees do not include customs and duties. If you are purchasing from outside the USA and its territories, customs and duties may apply to the purchase. Import duties vary from country to country so if you are unsure of your local fees, you may visit any online import and duty calculator to get a rough estimate. Please note this is a third-party service not associated with Diamond Custom Machines Corp. You may also check directly with your local customs office. The HS classification number of the chocolate refiners is 8438200000.