New and Improved
Created specifically for the small batch artisan chocolate maker. The best parts of the Premier Wonder Grinder with a Chocolate Maker Upgrade to increase the performance and robustness required for chocolate making.
It may look similar from the outside but this table-top Chocolate Refiner features:
• Quality materials for trouble free and long lasting performance
• Upgraded durable and robust gears to meet the demands of chocolate making
• Upgraded fully sealed and sturdy bearings - no sticking or seizing
• Upgraded stone holder materials for longer wear
• Safety cut off switch to prevent overheating
• Upgraded Kevlar belts - no rubber dust and no slippage
• Fast, quiet and energy efficient
• 8 lb. capacity
Easy enough to use for home chocolate making. At just 11 x 11 x 16" and 25 lbs., it fits on your countertop.
Slowly add nibs, warm cocoa butter and sugar (only dry ingredients, without moisture) and watch as they are refined into chocolate!
Please note that the bowl is NOT dishwasher safe.
Motor : 1440-rpm motor
Material of basic Unit casing : Stainless Steel
Material of Drum : Stainless Steel
Flexible Wire Cord : PVC approx. 2 meters long
Gross Weight : Approximately 25 Lbs.
Voltage: Available in 110V, 60 hz and 230V, 50Hz
Power: 200 Watts
**Shipping included within the 48 states. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping elsewhere.
Units shipped to the lower 48 USA states are covered by a full 1 year warranty.
For non-USA addresses, the Refiners are NOT covered under warranty due to the high cost of shipping and support. DOA units are covered, and support is limited to parts and no service unless you pay shipping.
Finally, the price listed DOES NOT include any Custom's or port charges individual destinations may charge, only the cost of the unit and delivery to the location you specify. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.