Master Class: Chocolate Making
Learn how to make bean to bar chocolate from our chocolate maker so you can make craft chocolate like a professional.
What you learn:
- History and origin of cacao
- Direct trade and collaborative sourcing practices
- Roasting and selecting premium cacao
- Winnowing and sorting beans
- Refining cacao using The Chocolate Refiner
- Tempering Chocolate
- Molding and Packaging chocolate
- Guide to Making Chocolate
indi chocolate makes our chocolate in the iconic Pike Place Market of Seattle and has over a decade of bean to bar chocolate making experience, including teaching how to make chocolate all around the world.
What is included:
Chocolate Making Starter Pack:
Chocolate Refiner (valued over $285.00)
- Cacao nibs for your first batch of chocolate
- Cacao Butter
- Recipe for 72% dark chocolate
- 10% off all non-machine related purchases in the store the day of your class
- Try chocolate, cacao juice and cacao beans
Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a private class or personal consulting.
It is possible to purchase a class as a gift.
**We cannot refund a ticket, but for unusual circumstances, we will transfer you into another class or event for a different date.
Please contact us about the next class