Banana Nib Pancakes with Chocolate Almond Maple Syrup
Ingredients for Banana Nib Pancakes :
Ingredients for Chocolate Almond Butter Maple Syrup:
Directions for Banana Nib Pancakes :
- Mix together dry ingredients in one bowl and mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Heat skillet and pour batter into pan.
- Sprinkle indi chocolate cacao nibs and sliced bananas before flipping the pancakes
Directions for Chocolate Almond Butter Maple Syrup:
- In the microwave melt indi chocolate 72% dark chocolate for 3 min stirring every min.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, half and half and salt until smooth and is a good consistency for pouring.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!