Baked Avocado with indi chocolate Spice Rub
- Preheat oven to 425*F
- Halve an avocado and scoop out a couple spoonfuls, enough to fit an egg without overflowing
- Crack egg into avocado getting most of the white on top of the yolk.
- Generously sprinkle indi chocolate cacao Spice Rub (seafood is our favorite)
- Place in a small cast iron or baking dish, and bake 20-30 min, depending on which side of done you like your egg (egg white should be set)
- Once baked to your liking drizzle olive oil and top with sunflower seeds and salt to taste.