Chocolate nib + cashew cookie
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup indi chocolate cacao nibs
- pinch of chocolate finishing salt
- 2 bars indi chocolate single origin melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in flour, indi chocolate cacao nibs and cashews
- Stir in melted indi chocolate single origin bars to give marbled effect
- Place cookie dough in small balls onto ungreased pans, sprinkle each cookie with finishing salt
- Bake for 12 min