DIY Chocolate Sugar Scrub
This is an extremely luxurious scrub that makes a really great gift during the holidays. Making a scrub is so much more affordable and allows you to create your own blend. Make enough for yourself too!
- 1/2 cup indi chocolate cacao butter, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 cup indi chocolate cacao nibs ground
- 10 drops ylang ylang oil
- 5 drops sweet orange oil
- 3 drops pine needle oil
- Dried lavender and rose petals for garnish
Melt together cacao butter and coconut oil on low, turn off the stove when butter has melted and slightly cooled
- Stir in sugar and cacao nibs and essential oil (feel free to add more or change which essential oils you want to use)
- Put mixture in a jar and top with petals
- Give as a gift or enjoy!