Molé Banana Pancakes
Here is an easy and fun recipe to get your morning going! It's full of protein and Theobromine for energy and excellent cognitive function! It checks all the flavor boxes for savory, sweet, creamy, crunchy, and spicy!
- Mash a very ripe banana with a fork into a bowl
- Incorporate 2 eggs and stir vigorously until combined
- Add 1/4 tsp. indi chocolate Molé Spice Rub
- Heat griddle or skillet to 375°F. Lightly oil with olive or coconut oil if desired
- Pour batter into hot griddle, turning once. (Pancakes take longer to cook than flour-based pancakes.) Cook side for approximately 2-5 minutes. Do not turn pancake until it lifts easily from the pan.
- Plate pancakes and top with yogurt (optional) and cacao nibs.