Molé Sweet Potato Waffles
Rise and shine and make these amazing Molé Sweet Potato Waffles for a healthy alternative to your regular waffles. We've added our Molé Spice Rub to give these sweet potato waffles a little extra flavor. The beauty behind these sweet potato waffles is that you can make them savor or sweet - choose between maple syrup or fresh arugula for your toppings. Even better? These sweet potato waffles can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. The possibilities are endless.
1 cup almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon indi chocolate Molé Spice Rub
- 1/2 cup cooked, mashed sweet potato (or pumpkin puree)
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
2 Tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
1/2 cup almond milk
- Fire up your waffle iron and grease it with butter or oil.
- Mix almond flour, baking soda, salt, and indi chocolate Molé Spice Rub in a large bowl.
- Whisk together sweet potato, eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, coconut oil, and almond milk in a medium bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter onto the waffle iron and make some waffles!
- Add your favorite toppings - making the waffles savory or sweet.