Molé Sweet Potato Fries with Jalapeño Sage Aioli
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Fries:
- Olive Oil
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch long slices, then 1/4-wide inch strips
- 1 tablespoon indi chocolate Molé Spice Rub
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with indi chocolate Molé Spice Rub and salt.
- Spread sweet potatoes on baking sheet.
- Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Ingredients for the Jalapeño Sage Aioli:
- Blend ingredients together
- Chill for 1 hour before serving